What you can do if you see a homeless person on the street in your community?
- Monday - Friday from 7 AM to 7 PM - call the Connect Outreach Response Line @ 267-258-1974 and an Outreach Team will come and try to engage the person.
- Weekends and weekday evenings (7 PM to 7 AM) call the Crisis Connections Team @ 1-855-889-7827.
PA Get Help Now Hotline
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has a new website/hotline for PA residents and their loved ones needing help accessing Drug and Alcohol Treatment. 1-800-662-4357. The Website is: https://apps.ddap.pa.gov/GetHelpNow/
Joseph T. Dougherty
Director, Human Services
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255, press 1
- Call 911 for all medical emergencies
- To report suspected child abuse or neglect contact:
Pennsylvania Child Abuse Hotline (ChildLine)
Available 24 hours to receive reports of suspected child abuse and neglect.
DISCLAIMER: we are not responsible for any translation errors from using the Google Language feature.