Drug and Alcohol

 Home / Offices / Drug and Alcohol

Adult Systems Orientation Recording: Services Available & Access

Who We Are

The Division of Drug and Alcohol, also referred to as the Single County Authority, is an administrative office that oversees the delivery of treatment and prevention services in Delaware County.

What We Do

The Division of Drug and Alcohol Programs provides funding for prevention, intervention, and treatment services (including inpatient and outpatient levels of care) to all eligible Delaware County children, adults, and families.

Services We Provide

The Delaware County Department of Human Services, Drug and Alcohol, contracts with agencies who provide an array of services and resources which have an emphasis on best practice, person centered and remove barriers to help a person achieve their individual human potential.

Delaware County, Drug and Alcohol Prevention and Education Services consists of age-appropriate school-based and community-based programs for children, adults, and families. Services include evidence-based programs, single service awareness events, and information dissemination. Click here to view available services and contracted providers.

County Funding for eligible Delaware County residents is available for the following services and levels of care:

Withdrawal management


Intensive Outpatient (IOP)

Outpatient (OP)

Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)

Recovery House

Certified Recovery Specialists (CRS) services

Narcan distribution

For more information on assessment sites (listed as Anchor Providers) and other contracted services and providers click here.

How To Make A Referral

Prevention and Education Services

Contact: humanservices@delcohsa.org

Seeking drug and alcohol treatment

If you are a Delaware County resident who has Medical Assistance or are uninsured, contact one of the providers below to receive a drug and alcohol assessment: Residents must obtain an assessment to receive County funding for treatment levels of care.

Walk-in appointments are available

Crozer Chester Medical Center: 8am-2pm
1 Medical Center Boulevard Upland, PA 19013

KeyStone Center: 24/7
2001 Providence Avenue Chester, PA 19013

Merakey: M-F 8:30 am-1:30 pm
800 Chester Pike Sharon Hill, PA 19079

American Treatment Network: M-F 8am–8pm
1120 Township Line Rd Suite 200, Havertown, PA 19083

MVP Recovery: M-F 7am-3pm
206 S Orange St Suite 5, Media, PA 19063

Recovery House Support

Contact the Single County Authority Case Management team at scaauths@delcohsa.org for information.

Certified Recovery Specialist

If you or your loved one has experienced an opiate overdose, contact a Certified Recovery Specialist from Crozer Keystone Health Systems at: 610-619-8616. Click here for more information.